Please choose the appropriate forum when you wish to start a discussion or ask a question. The resources below serve as great starting points. We recommend using Gitter Rooms for quick feedback from the devs.
Gitter serves as the coworking space where devs share feedback, ask questions, or just hang out. Devs are usually online, so Gitter is probably the best place to get a quick hold of someone with something important.
To go directly to CodeChain’s Gitter rooms, click here. We currently have a room for each of the ongoing projects:
- codechain: CodeChain engine related.
- codechain-explorer: for looking up information, such as accounts or assets that belong in CodeChain.
- codechain-agent-hub: responsible for retrieving information from the agent, such as information of CodeChain’s current status, or other hardware information, such as CPU and memory usage.
- codechain-wallet: the wallet that CodeChain provides for the user.
- codechain-gateway: the component that can pay the transaction fees in place of another user. The gateway also verifies whether transactions are following specific rules.
- codechain-exchange: the exchange where various trades of assets can be made.
- codechain-helicopter: tool created for providing random airdrops of CCC or assets.
If you are not sure of which room is suitable for your topic, go to codechain and make your inquiries there.